java-dev@lists.apple.com

Follow up on NoSuchMethodError for getImageForByteStream Josh Klun Mon Mar 24 18:07:34 2008

All,

A few weeks ago, somebody sent an email asking about a NoSuchMethodError on apple.awt.CDataTransferer.getImageForByteStream. It was suggested that it was a bug and a report should be filed.

Did the original mailer (or somebody else) file a bug? This is also affecting our product, and I'd like to find out if it has any status.

Thanks,
Josh Klun - Product Manager, Engineer - BrighTech, Inc - 612• 317• 0737 x105 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Electronic Privacy Notice
The present e-mail, and all of its attachments, contains information that is covered by the US and/or international electronic communications privacy laws, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from keeping, using, duplicating, distributing, or otherwise disclosing any of this information in any form. Instead, please notify the sender that you have received this message in error, and then immediately delete it.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation,
BrighTech, Inc.