java-dev@lists.apple.com

Interrupt thread + JNI method call Leonid Bogdanov Thu Aug 04 08:00:49 2011

Hello!

  I have a code which is executed via SwingWorker and its most time consuming
part is a call of a JNI native method (some Scripting Bridge stuff).
  When execution of SwingWorker is interrupted with a call to
SwingWorker.cancel(true) method, native code keeps running further until its
completion.

  So my question is how to interrupt execution of the native part? Can I
receive something similar to InterruptedException in the native code or is
there any variable which value can indicate is calling
  thread alive or not?

Thank you!