javamail-interest@java.sun.com

Re: Is it possible to have multiple connection to the IMAP server Bill Shannon Mon Feb 04 06:04:11 2008

Saurabh Agarwal wrote:
Hi ,

I need some guidance ,
When we do imapStore.connect it gives an Exception, if the user is connected once |java.lang.IllegalStateException| - if the service is already connected as far as I know IMAP
 doesnt have any such restriction that a user can be connected only once .

You're trying to connect a Store object that's already connected.
Get another Store object from the Session.