javamail-interest@java.sun.com

Re: Message read/unread notifications Bill Shannon Mon Jun 08 16:00:26 2009

Phung Nam wrote:
Hi everybody!

I have a trouble with "return receipt" problem in java. Anybody can help me

I'm writing a web mail and when sending mail I have a option "Return
Receipt" (I add "Disposition-Notification-To" header to email before I
send). Other mail client (thunderbird) read it and confirm to send back a
return receipt => It's okay

My problems are :

1. When I get the message, how to know that message already return receipt
before ? (because if that message haven't returned receipt I will confirm in
my webmail to send return receipt).

2. How to send return receipt ? (The contend of receipt message) I see in
rfc3462 and rfc3798 but I don't know how to do in javamail.

These problem are very urgent for me. please help me ....

Thanks a lots

Answered in the forum where you first posted:
http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?messageID=10733719