jboss-development@lists.jboss.org

[jboss-dev] Re: remaining JBoss-AS-5.1.x-testSuite-sun15 failures Anil Saldhana Tue Apr 28 15:04:20 2009

Attempt 2.

Anil Saldhana wrote:
Scott Stark wrote:
After getting a clean workspace I'm seeing all but one ServiceBindingManagedObjectsTestCase fail, so I need to see why that is. What revision was this result based on?

Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
It seems we are down to 5 recurring failures in JBoss-AS-5.1.x-testSuite-sun15

One is related to the jbossxb change, I've assigned to Anil:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6836
org.jboss.test.xml.DynamicLoginConfigUnitTestCase.testJASPIConfig

I am getting a JBossXB error that I have updated the JIRA issue with. Alexey, can you tell me what the error means given the xsd (security_config_5.0.xsd) and xml(jaspi-config.xml) from http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_x/testsuite/src/resources/xml/loginconfig/

Failed to parse source: Element {urn:jboss:security-config}policy is not bound as a global element. org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to parse source: Element {urn:jboss:security-config}policy is not bound as a global element.

The other 4 are profileservice related:
org.jboss.test.profileservice.override.restart.test.JmsDestinationRestartUnitTestCase(profileservice).testQueueTemplate org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ServerManagedObjectsTestCase(profileservice).testWebHost org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ServiceBindingManagedObjectsTestCase(profileservice).testPortsDefault org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ServiceBindingManagedObjectsTestCase(profileservice).testServiceBindingMetadata

There is https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6594 that hasn't moved for some time now.

Can Emanuel or Scott (or anyone that wants to help) take a look?

Thanks
/D