jboss-user@lists.jboss.org

[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: What can I do with the OpenShift Server Adapter in Eclipse? st sch Tue Feb 21 04:01:07 2012

st sch [https://community.jboss.org/people/stsch77] created the discussion

"Re: What can I do with the OpenShift Server Adapter in Eclipse?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/718273#718273

Hi,

yep, I already got to this point, Andre describes WHAT I can do with the plugin
but not HOW to do it. Clicking through some menus and dialouges I still miss
/cannot see the function to deploy and run my application locally. What would
be the clickpath to accomplish this?

Regards,
-Steffen-

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]