jboss-user@lists.jboss.org

[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Does jBPM5 Start Process and Event handling block current thread? rohit_r Tue Feb 21 11:02:04 2012

rohit_r [https://community.jboss.org/people/rohit_r] created the discussion

"Re: Does jBPM5 Start Process and Event handling block current thread?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/718467#718467

Thanks for the reply.

In jbpm3 there was an option to process a node asyncrhonously. These async
nodes were picked up by some scheduled service provided by jBPM engine for
processing. In jBPM5 if we do not want to block the thread starting the
process, is there some task node level config that we can use? Or is it
recommended that the thread starting the process itself should be in a separate
thread from rest of the application (either via JMS or simple java threading).

Thanks.
Rohit