jboss-user@lists.jboss.org

[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problems of node positions inside of the nested embedded sub-processes byungwoojun Tue Feb 21 20:00:29 2012

byungwoojun [https://community.jboss.org/people/byungwoojun] created the
discussion

"Problems of node positions inside of the nested embedded sub-processes"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/718541#718541

I am using the Eclipse BPMN Designer (BPMN2 Process Editor) that came with jBPM
5.1.x and 5.2.0. In a process, I used an embedded sub-process. Inside of the
sub-process, I created another embedded sub-process (nested sub-process). I put
the start, script task and end nodes in there. After saving the bpmn file and I
opened it again from the Eclipse. Then, I saw that the nested sub-process node
X, Y positions went wrong (they got negative numbers).

Is this a bug? There is no problem with the outer embedded sub-process. I am
attaching my sample bpmn file (nestedembeddedsub.bpmn) - when you open it, the
nodes inside of the inner Sub-Process2 will be displayed incorrectly.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
bwj