jboss-user@lists.jboss.org

[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM5.2:After I start human task server, why there is no data in table OrganizationalEntity? Mauricio Salatino Wed Feb 22 05:01:18 2012

Mauricio Salatino [https://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the
discussion

"Re: JBPM5.2:After I start human task server,why there is no data in table
OrganizationalEntity?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/718677#718677

Those two are two different persistence.xml files because they belong to
different modules. One is used by Drools/jBPM5 runtime to persist the
informaiton about the processes, and the other is used by the Human task server
to persist all the human task operations. Are you looking both of those files
inside the installer?
Cheers