jbosside-dev@lists.jboss.org

Re: [jbosstools-dev] Important Reply. Franky Meersman Wed Mar 28 02:00:51 2012

Good day,
My name is Franky Meersman, a senior staff and an executive of a bank here in
United Kingdom. I am writing to seek your indulgence and assistance. I wish to
make a transfer involving an amount of money estimated at 20,000.000.00 (Twenty
Million British Pounds Sterling) and I feel strongly that you will be capable
of receiving this fund into your account in your country.

I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your
choice. I could not do this project alone since I am an insider in the bank. A
zero account balance or a new account may be opened for this purpose. Thus, for
your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 25% of the total amount to
be your compensation and commission after the transfer has been successfully
concluded. reply me private ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 447045709908
Thanks and God bless.
Regards
Franky Meersman