jbossws-dev@lists.jboss.org

Re: [jbossws-dev] 2.0.3 progress Richard Opalka Tue Apr 01 18:04:56 2008

Hi Darran,

 This is the copy/paste from communication on jbossws-dev few weeks ago:

---
Hi everybody,

a quick heads up regarding the 2.0.3 release:

* End of this week (14.12) is JIRA freeze. Please take a look
at your current assignments and make sure it meets your dev planning.
* I guess most of us will be on vacation from 22.12 - 07.01
* Code freeze is already 18.01. That means roundabout 15 days for
development only

The release is scheduled for 01.02.2008.

/Heiko

---
Darran Lofthouse wrote:
Heiko,

What is the exact date of code freeze? I think I still have two issues to complete.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.

Heiko Braun wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen,
this is quick heads up on the 2.0.3 release:

* Hudson is doing fine. There's only a single issue left on AS 4.2.3 and
AS 5. Richard takes a look at them

* That mean I can go ahead and create branch 2.0 by tomorrow.

* I am looking for someone who can help me with the J2EE 1.4 TCK runs.
Volunteers please step forward. It's an important and challenging task.

* There is still a bunch of snapshot dependencies: spi, framework,
common and jbossxb. Does someone know what issue is fixed in jbossxb
snapshot? We need to have all of them as tagged versions.

* There's a week to go before code freeze and only 12 issues left.
If you have any concerns regarding the schedule please let me know asap.

Regards,
Heiko

B.Sc. Richard Opalka
Senior Software Engineer