Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, April 6, 9 am Pacific Time Craig L Russell Fri Apr 06 10:03:03 2012Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Matthew Adams, Michelle Caisse, Craig Russell
Agenda: 1. log4j class loader, no enhancer log output with maven 2: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-706?There are several bugs when the tck is run. May be a class path or class loader problem. Can anyone else apply the patch and see what happens?
The tck without the patch runs but runonce fails. 2. API build failure when using JDK 1.7.The compiler complains about "naked" template classes, e.g. Class<?> in JDOHelper.
NOTE: The JDK 1.7 compiler has changed the stack frame layout. There will be real work to upgrade to 1.7 for enhancement.
3. SignatureTest failure for method Discriminator.discriminatorColumnName(), patch available for review:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-713Patch looks good. Note that the signature checker validates that the default value for the discriminator is a discriminator annotation, but does not validate that the value of the discriminator has the default values.
4. What's needed to release 3.1? Go to https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10630 , click "Issues" in the menu on the left and then click "JDO 3 maintenance release 1 (3.1)" under "Unresolved: By Version"
News on License for FrameMaker?No reply on the FrameMaker license. AI Craig try with another Adobe person.
5. Other issuesMessage from Henk Penning re bad signature in distribution. The issue was a bad KEYS.asc which is not a file that is needed anyway. The assumption is that the file had not been updated when the KEYS file was updated. The KEYS.asc file needs to be removed. AI volunteer remove the KEYS.asc file from where Henk moved it.
[April 8 2011] AI Craig comment on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-617 re the utility of the update operator. Really? Is Craig going to do this?
Action Items from weeks past:[April 8 2011] AI Craig comment on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-617 re the utility of the update operator. [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before running tck.
Craig L Russell Architect, Oracle http://db.apache.org/jdo 408 276-5638 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!
- JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 30, 9 am Pacific Time Michael Bouschen 2012/04/06
- Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, April 6, 9 am Pacific Time Craig L Russell 2012/04/06 <=