jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org

wars do not deploy on /jetspeed/WEB-INF/deploy Kuru Wed Sep 26 18:06:03 2007

hey,

war files are not deploying from the deploy folder, no changes were made to
the default web.xml file.

after deploying the war manually, and going into it by clicking the psml tab
on the browser in jetspeed shows an empty container where the app should be.

The same war gets extracted and runs fine on the server, just having
problems with trying to run it locally on my machine with linux.

Got a few errors in the catalina.out log.  I am new to all of this and dont
know what other information maybe help, and as far as the web.xml file goes
I havent changed any of it.

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.
Kuru

ERROR: Failure deploying
/root/Jetspeed-2.1/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/deploy/wtpq.war
[Fatal Error] :2:43: Element type "defaults" must be followed by either
attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".

ERROR: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: WEB-INF/web.xml