jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org

Portlet Preference Caching settings Keshavan, Rango Mon Oct 08 00:09:41 2007

Hi,

We have two Websphere instances of Jetspeed hitting the same database in
our load balanced configuration.  We're using the OJB layer for
persistance to an Oracle database.

We're having a problem in Portlet Preferences being cached, so when it's
updated from one server, the 2nd server's cache isn't invalidated.  Are
there any settings for this?  We also tried working with the ehcache.xml
settings (preferencesCache), which didn't solve the issue...

Thanks!

Rango Keshavan
ASTS
Internal:   8-721-4289