jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org

Re: How can i browse jetspeed2.2 through mobile? Frank Otto Wed Feb 01 08:19:42 2012

hi roberto,

we use Sencha Touch for our mobile development too. And we have a jetspeed portal, which we want to use on mobile phone or tablet. Can you short explain, what do you do with your mockup?

best regards,

Frank