jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org

Re: reduce queries for user preferences lookup - Jetspeed 2.1.2 Roberto Rossi Wed Feb 01 21:01:10 2012

Thanks David! I'll read the migration guide to upgrade our 2.1.2 Jetspeed installation to 2.1.4. Together with database changes, are there also some changes to the Jetspeed files? I think that database changes should reflect changes in the Java code, right?

What about the attribute readOnly of preferences in fragments? Could be useful to set it to "false"?

ROb