jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org

Re: Jetspeed 2 - Changing Default Landing Page after user login cnguyen8 Wed Mar 07 13:01:32 2012

OK.  I got somewhat further into the process but still not success.

What I want to do, create a new user that have predefine template with
constraint and role.
To do this, i must do setting in the template folder for creating new user.

So I have:
Template Folder/space (set ManagerPage.psml as default)
Template Folder/new-user (Set display.psml as default).

Template Folder (folder.metadata) file i have
<folder hidden ="false">
<title>Template</title>
<short-title>Template</short-title>
<default></defaults>
<default-page>space/ManagerPage.psml</default-page>  (want to set so every
time new user is create, their default page is point to ManagerPage.psml)
But when i do this, it still go to "My Pages" as default landing page and
the DROP DOWN MENU does not show.  It reappear after i start clicking
around.  I would say this is a BUG.
<document-order>space</document-order>
<document-order>new-user</document-order>

However, i'm still not success point ManagerPage.psml to be default landing
page after user login.