jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org

Jetspeed 2 2.2 - Jetspeed Schema cnguyen8 Thu Mar 08 13:01:09 2012

Are there a latest Jetspeed Schema available to use for ApacheDS LDAP 1.5.5.
I've configured LDAP without Jetspeed Schema and it work so far.

But now that I've advance a little, i run into problem.  This might be
relate to Jetspeed Schema.

If i create a user in LDAP, apacheDS, i'm just going to get an account to
login Jetspeed and that's it.  All the role/groups and templates doesn't
create for this new user.  (even if I assigned the role and groups, it
doesn't not update to Jetspeed.  So even though, I set the role of the new
user to be admin role in LDAP, when i login as new user, i'm still only a
user and not admin.  To become admin, i have to manually add the role in
Jetspeed.

If this is not relate to Jetspeed Schema, please let me know how to do it.

Thanks in advance.