jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net

[jibx-users] JiBX support for JSON marshalling Jaime Fernández Sun Mar 18 06:00:25 2012

Hi,

Is there any way to marshall a JiBX object into JSON? Like Jettison or
Jackson offer for JABX?
I would like to use JiBX due to the good performance compared with JABX,
but I need to offer both representations: JSON and XML. If there's no such
a marshaller, then I can transform to XML with JiBX and then transform to
JSON, but I'm afraid that part of the benefits of JiBX will be lost in a
second transformation.

Do you have any recommendation?

Thanks,
Jaime