jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net

[jibx-users] JiBX Eclipse plugin work Jonathan Whitall Tue Mar 20 09:01:48 2012

I discovered a bug in the plugin with determining the classpathset from a
referenced project where its JARs are exported. I've fixed the problem
locally.

I went to look at the JIRA for this component, and it looks quite inactive.
I can't tell whether I should open a new JIRA for this or if it's a
duplicate of one already submitted, as there have been no comments on
hardly any of the open issues.

What should I do? I'd love to help contribute to the plugin and have some
background working with Eclipse plugins.

Jonathan