jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org

Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL // Neeraj C Tue May 29 06:05:02 2007

Hye Friends

There is no problems when I test the Login page of our Web Application.
But when I place the Path of an internal "Home Page" or any other internal
page I get the following error in the Jmeter.log file //

ERROR - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler: readResponse:
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
http://IP:Port/Home Page Url //

Can anybody providee me with the solution so that I can test the Application
//

With thanks
Neeraj Chowdhry