jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Jmol-users] "Jmol" for iPads? Jeff Hansen Tue Apr 03 14:00:36 2012

I'm not with you Bob.  I checked the ChemDoodle demos (quite nice really) and I
see the same kind of functionality as I see on many Jmol sites, radio buttons
and such to control the appearance or behavior of a molecule.  Are you saying
you think this is easier to create using Jmol scripting than it would be using
Javascript?  I'm not sure I would agree with that.  It seems it is easier
mostly because of the Jmol.js javascript library that hides much of the
complexity.  Something similar could be done for the ChemDoodle approach I'm
sure.  Or am I just missing something?

Jeff Hansen
DePauw University
602 S. College Ave.