jquery-dev@googlegroups.com

[jquery-dev] Script evaling Ariel Flesler Thu Dec 25 15:00:32 2008

Hi

I suppose something is wrong with 1.3 beta.
Older versions do work on situations like these:

jQuery('<script type="text/javascript">alert("a")</script>').appendTo
('body')
div>').appendTo('body')

Now they never get executed but they still get removed from the jQuery
object (and div) before they're added to the page. I checked the new
code but didn't felt like (naively) modifying all the new additions.

This should be fixed as well:
http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/3733

Cheers
--