jquery-dev@googlegroups.com

[jquery-dev] Re: [jQuery] #4562: IE6-IE7: Object doesn't support this property or method Zeeshan Khan Tue Apr 28 09:01:39 2009

I've asked this in forum..so far no one knows what causing the problem...you
can check it for yourself the problem that i'm facing;

http://aspspider.info/KhanZeeshan/

Check it IE6 & IE7 i chekced it in IE8,FF 3.0 Chorme & safari ti works gr8
in All browsers xcpt IE6 & IE7.

Regards;

Zeeshan Ahmed Khan