jsch-users@lists.sourceforge.net

[JSch-users] JSCH and SCP; session initialization returns -1 as ACK Johan Forssell Fri Mar 05 04:00:37 2010

Hello

Using the ScpTo.java-example I'm trying to send a file over scp. This
fails when the call to 'checkAck(in)' return -1 instead of 0/1/2.

What does this mean? I can't find any documentation on this anywhere.

--

Johan Forssell