jsch-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [JSch-users] when using hmac-md5-96 or hmac-sha1-96 get IOException connection disconnected Atsuhiko Yamanaka Mon Oct 18 20:00:23 2010

Hi,

   +-From: Jingran Xiao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> --
   |_Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:36:33 -0500 __

   |I am trying to switch ssh client from using sshtools api to Jsch version
   |0,1.43, when I configure user to using hmac-md5-96 or hmac-sha1-96, I will
   |get IOException and connection fail. hmac-md5 and hmac-sha1 work just
   |fine. I heard there is fix for this problem and it is jsch-0,1,43-rc2.zip,

That problem was found after jsch-0.1.43, the fix must not be included its RCs.

   |I would like to know where I can download the fix and try it to verify it
   |did fixed the problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated since I am in
   |a tight deadline,  By the way sshtools api work with hmac-md5-96 just
   |fine.

For example, the following patch has included the patch for it,

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=201008240842.RAA17446%40jcraft.com

Sincerely,
--
Atsuhiko Yamanaka