jsch-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [JSch-users] Progress for deploying 0.1.44 to maven-central? Atsuhiko Yamanaka Tue Jan 18 05:00:05 2011

Hi,

   +-From: Rodney Beede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> --
   |_Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:41:35 -0700 _____________

Now, *.asc files have been placed under
  http://jsch.sourceforge.net/maven2/com/jcraft/jsch/0.1.44/jsch-0.1.44.pom

   |The <URL>  tag which points to jcraft.com should have the public GPG
   |key that is used to sign the project build on the website in addition
   |to the sf.net project page.  They like to prove ownership of the
   |domain/project by being able to download the GPG key from it.

, but I have not understood how to allow to download the GPG public key.
I have referred to your pom file(chopchophttpclient-1.0.1.pom),
but it seems there is not a tag for the public GPG key in it.

Sincerely,
--
Atsuhiko Yamanaka
JCraft,Inc.