jsch-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [JSch-users] SCP copy Gary Gerofsky Mon Mar 21 22:00:40 2011

If I do SSh, how do I deal with passwords?  it will prompt me for a password
will the prompt always be in English?

--- On Mon, 3/21/11, Koundinya Srinivasarao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Koundinya Srinivasarao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [JSch-users] SCP copy
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can ssh from A to B or C and then run scp between them. Hope that helps.
Thanks.-Koundinya

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Gary Gerofsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to do a simple copy of a binary file.  Problem is I am running the
program on computer A and I need to copy file from computer B to computer C.  I
don't want to copy file first as Computer B to computer A and then from
computer A to computer C

Is there a way to do this direct copy?

Thanks for any tips and suggestions

Colocation vs. Managed Hosting