jsch-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [JSch-users] Issue: One blocking channel blocks all Session communication Atsuhiko Yamanaka Fri Feb 03 05:00:09 2012

Hi,

   +-From: "B. Scott Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> --
   |_Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 20:27:39 -0600 ___________

   |Hi ymnk, I never heard back from you on this issue.

Ah, it is an known behavior, and I have recognized that
a fix like your change will resolve most of case,
but will case OOME in some case.  As for your change,
data may be cached unlimitedly in WriteQueue#witeList.

Here is an experimental version, which has been applied
a quick hack I had done a long time ago,
http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/jsch-0.1.46.flowcontrol.zip

Sincerely,
--
Atsuhiko Yamanaka