jsch-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [JSch-users] Issue: One blocking channel blocks all Session communication Atsuhiko Yamanaka Fri Feb 03 05:02:43 2012

Hi,

   +-From: "B. Scott Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> --
   |_Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:55:34 -0600 ___________

   |OK, I have applied the patch and retried my simple case.
   |The good news is that the previous SCP test no longer stalls.
   |The bad news is that the flow control does not work.
   |Here is my test:
   |
   |I setup a local forward to a remote SSH server (-L8022:localhost:22
   |sshHost).
   |Then I SCP receive a large file (scp -P8022 localhost:largeFile.tar.bz2 .).
   |During the transfer, I suspend the scp process with CTRL/Z.
   |At this point I can not use the Session (this or any of my forwarded
   |ports). When I resume/foreground the scp process (fg command), my session
   |resumes working.

I have been trying that scenario, but I can not reproduce such a problem.
Which JVM and OS are used to run jsch?  I have been trying it on
Sun's jdk, java version "1.6.0_16" and Gnu/Linux(Fedora).

Sincerely,
--
Atsuhiko Yamanaka
JCraft,Inc.