jsch-users@lists.sourceforge.net

[JSch-users] Issue: All sessions are down when "Connection reset" exception is thrown. vikas barsaiyan Thu Apr 05 02:00:08 2012

Hi All,

I used jsch for nested session using port forwarding. I think i face a
problem in my case when i get  "java.net.SocketException: Connection reset"
, it will close all the sessions in the tree.

I explain my scenario:

A(root)

------------------------B
|                        |
------G                 -----------------C
|                        |                  |
                         --------D        ----------E

                                           ----------F

IP for A,B,C,D,E,F,G are AIP,BIP,CIP,DIP,EIP,FIP,GIP
"A" has fake ip for all servers like BFK, CFK, DFK,EFK,FFK,GFK for each
server under root 'A'.
My program run on root 'A'.

first I get the session of A using loopback ip, user, password,
then I forward port BFK:22:BIP:22 and GFK:22:GIP:22,
now i get the session of B using BFK , user and password, and then
I forward port CFK:22:CIP:22 and DFK:22:DIP:22,
and so on.

program create sesion using above approch and When it will get
"java.ne.SocketException : Connection reset" Exception it will close all
the session in the tree.

Please help me i will be grateful to you.

--
thanks and regards
vikas