k-9-mail@googlegroups.com

Attachments - how not to download them automatically ? magicyvan Wed Apr 20 10:01:14 2011

Hi, I was wondering how to contact the developer of K9 but found
nothing.
I hope I could have answers here for this annoying problem of the
application
I realized that attachments are automatically downloaded, slowing down
the download of emails, and is heavy for the amount of Mb we have for
or mobile plan !
How is it possible to check an option saying to K9 not to download
attachments directly, but showing just the link IF we wanna download
them ?
Thanks in advance