k-9-mail@googlegroups.com

[k-9-mail] Not my name in 'To:' field of incoming! KM Mon Feb 20 22:00:32 2012

Every email I receive lists another person's name in the To: field in
the header rather than my name. This is scary. It's the same person,
someone I know.
It's an msn.com email account which does not list that person's name
when I access these same emails through hotmail, etc. Instead it
correctly lists my email address as the recipient. Only in K9 does
this appear wrongfully.
I just downloaded the latest version from the Android Market &
installed it on my new RazrMaxx.
Have I been hacked? Can this be fixed?
I love everything else about the app & don't want to have to delete
it.
Thanks!