kodakdigitalcameras@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Kodak Digital Cameras] Z7590 Lorraine Melsheimer Tue Jul 10 12:01:54 2007

Hi Paul,
      Do you have a night setting on your camera? I find that is the only thing
that works for me when I'm taking photos at an indoor horse show. There is a
button at the back of my camera that also lets me lighten the photos when I'm
taking a photo thru glass. I know each camera is different, but with my camera,
it's the button that you veiw the photos with. It lets me darken or lighten the
photo before I take it. Hopes this helps. I have photos of the horse photos
that I took with the night setting at,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/Rainys-Photo-Gallery  I also see my photo didn't
come thru of my guinea pig, so if you wish to still see the photos I took of my
guinea pigs, the link to those photos are,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/Crazy-About-Cockatiels  . If the photos of the
horses aren't on the first link, then they are on the second link.
                                Lorraine

Yahoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Dear Paul,

I have used DX7590 in indoor photography. The best thing to do is to buy a good
powerful external flash with automatic light control. I could attach external
flashes through sync cable to Dx7590. It worked very well for me. I used to set
the camera to fixed aperture (based on the flash) and to a shutter speed that
would prevent shake (say 1/250) in manual mode. The built-in flash is not good
enough for this purpose.

Regards,
Murali Santhanam