latex2rtf-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Latex2rtf-users] nested env. Scott Prahl Thu Jun 16 21:01:55 2011

Nope.  Sorry.  This was a fundamental design choice made by the
original latex2rtf coders and would be a significant project to
support.

Scott
On Jun 16, 2011, at 7:14 AM, Uwe Brauer wrote:

> Hello
>
> I try to translate environments like this:
>
> \begin{tabular}{|l|}
> \hline
> \textbf{Titulación:} Master en Ingeniería Matemática \\
> \hline
> \textbf{Departamento:} Matemática Aplicada \\
> \hline
> \begin{minipage}{1.0\linewidth}
> \begin{tabular}{l|l}
> \textbf{Nombre de asignatura:} Métodos Numéricos Avanzados
> & \textbf{Tipo:} obligatoria
> \end{tabular}
> \end{minipage}
> \end{tabular}
>

> Or
> \begin{tabular}{|l|}
> \begin{minipage}{1.0\linewidth}
> \begin{itemize}
>  \item Uwe Brauer : 10 hs
>  \item Pedro Galán: 15 hs
>  \item Maria Charco: 15 hs
> \end{itemize}
> \end{minipage}
> \end{tabular}
>
> But latex2rtf refuses to treat nested environments. Is there
> any workaround.
>
> Uwe Brauer

This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified that you
may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this
message.