ledger-smb-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Ledger-smb-users] Problem when using XXXX.pl files Barneyr Mon Jun 15 03:01:07 2009

Hi Pete

Thanks for reply

Maybe Im a little to new at linux to set this up in the time frame needed. (
yesterday !!!  like most things in IT.)

So your suggestion of a Hosting company setting this up, might be a quicker
solution for the Interim.

Can you suggest any Good priced hosting for this that I can access from Aus.
I would need to host multiple joomal sites as well for my customers

Regards

Paul H