ledger-smb-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Ledger-smb-users] attempted upgrade from ledgersmb 1.2 Michael Richardson Mon Feb 06 07:06:11 2012

    Michael> My most immediate problem is that in cash reconciliation,
    Michael> it seems that my banking account is not listed in the drop
    Michael> down for Accounts.

    Michael> How is that marked?

okay, I figured out that "recon" bit in the edit account marks this.
But it seems that it is not a "bit", and it doesn't seem to stay on.
I tried three times, and it didn't stay set, but when I went back to the
reconcilliation page, it was in the drop down three times.

This is with 1.3.9.

I have a documentation patch that I'll send.

] [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.