ledger-smb-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Ledger-smb-users] attempted upgrade from ledgersmb 1.2 Chris Travers Mon Feb 13 19:00:34 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Chris Travers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> One note here, 9.1 wouldn't the reason.  The key questions here are:
>
> 1)  What's up with your data?  Did somehow something get changed between
> 1.2 and 1.3?  Since the upgrade is non-destructive, we can rule this out
> rather than simply asserting it's unlikely.
>
> 2)  Once we rule out (or possibly confirm) a change going from 1.2 to 1.3,
> then we have to figure out why you are seeing these problems in your
> installation.
>
> Note 1.3.11 has some new features which allow switching debit/credit
> columns when trying to view something likea bank statement.  However, these
> are not at issue in your installation because I only coded them a couple
> weeks ago.

I haven't been able to reproduce the problem in 1.3.11-rc1.  The running
balance shows the normal balance, not what you are seeing.

If I am misunderstanding you and the problem is not just the running
balance column, please let me know.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers