ledger-smb-users@lists.sourceforge.net

[Ledger-smb-users] "Closed" transactions and reversals Andrew Rowland Tue Apr 03 05:00:53 2012

Hi

I've noticed that when I VOID transacactions they remain in any searches as
still "open". Is there a simple way to mark these and their positive
counterparts as closed so they don't clutter up my screen ?

Also wondering what the "Save Info" and "Hold" buttons are meant for on the
AR screen.

Thanks

Andrew