ledger-smb-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Ledger-smb-users] Proposed change for 1.4 Chris Travers Mon Apr 09 19:00:27 2012

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 6:40 PM, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 10/04/12 10:59, John Locke wrote:
>> As mentioned on another thread, one change I would like to be able to
>> make to a few posted invoices: change the contact within a customer --
>> e.g. to a new ECA.
>>
>> If we can add notes and change the contact, that would be really helpful.
>>

> +1
>
> As far as I can see, anything that's NOT of an accounting nature should
> be mutable. I'm often interested in changing notes after the event.

Ok, I could see which ECA of a given entity would not be accounting
data, but certainly which entity owes you the money would be.

Also right now, "Save Info" saves tax reporting checkboxes and
internal notes but not the notes that are printed on the invoice.  I
think due date might be worth making changeable as well.

> I've even thought of diving into the sql to do it, but that's probably a
> bad idea :)

If you do, look at the sub save_info routine in aa.pl, is.pl, and
ir.pl.  We already have a workflow target for it, so it shouldn't
require a lot of work.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers