lfs-book@linuxfromscratch.org

Re: /etc/fstab Gerard Beekmans Wed Mar 28 17:45:17 2001

On March 28, 2001 07:38 pm, Simon Perreault wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 March 2001 18:14, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > Or just do it the regular way. Remove from chapter 7, check into chapter
> > 8.
>
> Well, we'd lose the history, so I thought that... Oh, forget it, I'll do
> it. Jesse, are you sure that there is no way we could move files ourselves?

Who cares, fstab has no history worth preserving ;)

you need shell access to be able to move the files on the server itself.
shell access cannot be granted without Bryan's permission. Shell access just
so somebody's able to move files around in CVS does not warrant a shell
account, but in the end that's not my decision anymore (don't work for bcpub,
so i don't make such decisions).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org