lfs-book@linuxfromscratch.org

Re: [blfs-book] r9489 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome networking/netprogs Bruce Dubbs Tue Feb 21 12:01:55 2012

Andrew Benton wrote:

>> I think that the file wpa_supplicant.xml is missing. ;o)
>
> My apologies to all. It should be fixed now.

I used to commit with the command line:

   svn ci -m "Some comment"

but I've found that I like just

   svn ci

now because it give me a screen with a list of all the files that are
going to be added/deleted/modified (like 'svn status') and I can review
that as I add the commit comments.  To finish the commit, I just use
:wq, but if I want to abort the commit, I can do :q!

   -- Bruce