lfs-chat@linuxfromscratch.org

Re: DVD burning Matthew Burgess Sat Dec 27 01:36:36 2003

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 04:23:45 -0500
Jason Kircher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just got a LITE-ON DVDRW LDW-411S* as a holiday present.  Using
> existing tools, I can burn CDs, but I'd like to burn DVD-R(W)s as
> well.

My brief look into this pointed to two tools.  Jorg Schilling's ProDVD
appears to be closed-source and requires you request a key from
him.

The other one looked a bit more promising.  DVD+RW tools can be found at
http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/.

I don't even have a DVD burner yet but was looking around just-in-case
one turned up over the festive period - alas it didn't :(

Cheers,

Matt.