lfs-dev@linuxfromscratch.org

Re: [lfs-dev] test on LFS 7.1-rc1: ICA + suggestion Matthew Burgess Wed Feb 22 02:00:08 2012

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:02:24 +0100, Pierre Labastie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Should be corrected in current upstream patch list. Do not know
> if you LFS devs think it is a big issue (having math.h needlessly
> included when ncurses C++ bindings are used). I suggest
> waiting for the next release of ncurses.

Yeah.  Ncurses releases are a little sporadic, but I think it's a minor enough
issue that we can leave it for now.  If anyone wants to raise its priority, then
they can feel free to raise a ticket and we can look at addressing it then.

Thanks for helping debug and resolve this upstream, Pierre.

Regards,

Matt.