lfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org

[blfs-support] fedora desktop creation Mehak Salhotra Wed Feb 15 21:00:50 2012

Hi,

we are creating fedora14 desktop environment. we would like to know in detail
about the required packages and procedure for the same.

Thanks,
Mehak

::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and