libftdi@developer.intra2net.com

Re: kudos Uwe Bonnes Tue Apr 03 08:02:22 2012

    Thomas> I'm fascinated that I'm able with libftdi to write with nearly
    Thomas> 20MB/s and at the same time read with the same datarate to a
    Thomas> FT2232H in sync-fifo mode.  Great work!

    Thomas> One question: I was able to cross-compile libftdi-0.20 on linux
    Thomas> for Windows.  Is it possible to compile libftdi on Windows
    Thomas> natively?

Huch,

as I understand, libftdi-0.20 uses libusb0 and so your tests was _not_ with
stream_test.c.
Are you sure, you didn't sink or source data from something equivalent to
/dev/null or /dev/zero?
Can you show your code?
What was your machine/usb-chipset?

Otherwise, to compile libftdi on Windows, you need gcc and friends on
windows, and the same export libraries you probably provided for
libusb0. Let us know your progress!

Bye
--
Uwe Bonnes                [EMAIL PROTECTED]