lilypond-devel@gnu.org

Re: GUB / autoconf out-of-tree builds Neil Puttock Mon Jun 29 10:00:19 2009

2009/6/24 Graham Percival <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> If you're willing, then great!  With 2.14 being delayed by another
> month, it probably *is* a good idea to get another 2.12 release
> out there that includes more than gcc-4.4 fixes.

Ok, I'll start work on it in a few days' time once I've tidied up the
loose ends with patches for markup braces and centred instrument
names.

Can you make me a project member on the bug tracker?  It will save
time and hassle if I can do the tagging myself once I've ported each
bugfix.

Thanks,
Neil