lilypond-user@gnu.org

Re: Is there an equivalent of #define ... #ifndef ... #endif in lilypond? David Kastrup Mon Feb 20 06:00:30 2012

Michael Hendry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> David Kastrup wrote:
>>
>> Michael Hendry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>>
>>> I've been experimenting with \tag, but it doesn't seem to be possible
>>> to use it in the \book {} context.
>>
>> Care to show your experiments?
>>
>> --
>> David Kastrup
>>

> OK - here's a stripped-down version of a 32-bar standard:

> \tag #'ConcertBook {
> \book {
>       \bookOutputName "TestTag (concert)"

Ok, tags work with music, not with books.  Here is what I would suggest:

ConcertBook =
\book {
}

and then you can at a later point of time say

\ConcertBook

and can comment that line out or not.  Assigning #f to ConcertBook when
a command line option is set is a bit trickier, but still reasonably
easy.

--
David Kastrup