lilypond-user@gnu.org

Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution David Kastrup Tue Feb 21 09:01:52 2012

Thomas Morley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi David,
>
> 2012/2/20 David Kastrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Thomas Morley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>>
>>> Hi David, Phil,
>>>
>>> I'll be offline for two days, perhaps three. (Visiting a funeral, ~800
>>> km away from my home)
>>> May I ask you to continue the updating work?
>>
>> I'm just going to take a look at the snippet you analyzed.

Ok, I am now rather annoyed.  I was totally sure that somebody mentioned
\put-adjacent in the context of convertrules, and now doing a web search
I find that it was merely used as an example for localized messages and
nobody had a problem with it not doing any conversion.

It is a 2.11.55 rule.  Now I fixed the conversion.  Suggestions what I
am going to do with it?  Bother with checking it in?  Anybody with a
test case?

--
David Kastrup