lilypond-user@gnu.org

Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution David Nalesnik Fri Feb 24 05:01:38 2012

David,

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:44 AM, David Kastrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> David Nalesnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I wasn't able to apply this to the snippet,
>
> Sigh.
>
>    \lyricsto "chorus" \new Lyrics \txtChorus
>    \lyricsto "verse" \new Lyrics \txtVerseI
>    \ifTargetIn ...

Sorry for being unclear: I did do what you suggested and it didn't fix the
problem.  Doing the replacements yields this string of errors:

GNU LilyPond 2.14.2
Processing `filtering-parts-from-the-command-line.ly'
Parsing...
filtering-parts-from-the-command-line.ly:168:16: error: syntax error,
unexpected SCM_TOKEN, expecting EXPECT_MARKUP or EXPECT_MUSIC or EXPECT_SCM
or EXPECT_NO_MORE_ARGS
    \ifTargetIn
                #'(song) <<

filtering-parts-from-the-command-line.ly:172:16: error: syntax error,
unexpected SCM_TOKEN, expecting EXPECT_MARKUP or EXPECT_MUSIC or EXPECT_SCM
or EXPECT_NO_MORE_ARGS
    \ifTargetIn
                #'(default) \new Staff <<

filtering-parts-from-the-command-line.ly:173:20: error: syntax error,
unexpected LYRICS_STRING, expecting EXPECT_MARKUP or EXPECT_MUSIC or
EXPECT_SCM or EXPECT_NO_MORE_ARGS
      \global \clef
                    bass

(etc.)

> while you are at this snippet: the define-macro at the start is
> ridiculous.  Maybe something to do with the module structure of 2.12.
> Replace it with a define (and remove backquote and commata).

Thank you--I will do this.

Best,
David